Phone: (423) 949.2115
Fax: (423) 949.3359
Office Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:00am – 4:00pm
The Business Tax Clerk primarily processes and issues a business license. The CLerk also issues beer permits, transient and vendor permits.
Business License, Permits, Etc.
To apply for a business license or a permit, please drop by our office located at the Municipal Building at 15595 Rankin Avenue.
Please click on the link below to access the Business License Form. Print form and complete application and bring it by the office at 15595 Rankin Avenue. This process will save you time.
Should you need assistance, please contact the Taxpayers and Vehicle Services Division by calling our statewide numbers: 1-800-342-1003 or (615) 253-0600
Tennessee Department of Revenue, Andrew Jackson State Office Building, 500
BOARD OF MAYOR AND COMMISSIONERS
The Board of Mayor and City Commissioners will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The meeting will begin 6:00 PM (CST) in the Commission Room of the George L. Wagner Municipal Building located at 15595 Rankin Avenue, Dunlap, Tennessee
Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
1. Meeting Called to Order by Mayor Huth
2. Approve agenda a. Public comment on approved agenda b. Approval of minutes from previous meetings
3. Discussions a. Robert Pugliese to address the commission b. Chuck Riforgiate to address the commission c. Approval on purchase agreement on copy machines
4. Police Department Report 5. Fire Department Report a. Approval on a single source repair purchase to a fire truck 6. Gas Department Report
7. Water, Wastewater, and Street Department Report a. Approval on a change order for EDA waste water project b. Approval on TDEC water loss agreement 8. Financial Report
9. Approve Department Reports
10. Adjourn meeting
November 16th, 2023
Industrial Development Board
Sequatchie County/Dunlap Chamber of Commerce Building
15463 Rankin Avenue., Dunlap, TN
Municipal Planning Commission
- CALL TO ORDER
- READING AND APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES Minutes from the Special Called Meeting on October 30, 2023
- OLD BUSINESS A. Consideration of Rezoning of Main Street Properties to from C-1 General Business to Residential a. Based on Original Request of Brian Moody & Jared Marrow for Tax Map 048L, Group C, Parcels 007.00 & 008.00 to be rezoned from I-1 Light Industrial & C-1 General Business to R-3 High Density Residential B. Planning Commission Zoning Changes Wishlist C. Any Properly Presented Old Business
- NEW BUSINESS A. Axmacher / Seals S/D on Old State Hwy 8 – Final Plat (TRK Land Surveying) B. Slope S/D – Preliminary Plat (Farris Surveying) C. Any Properly Presented New Business
- HEARING OF PERSONS HAVING BUSINESS BEFORE THE COMMISSION
- ADJOURNMENT Next Scheduled Meeting: December 25, 2023, @ 5:00 pm Central