Phone: (423) 949.2115
Fax: (423) 949.3359
Office Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:00am – 4:00pm
The Business Tax Clerk primarily processes and issues a business license. The CLerk also issues beer permits, transient and vendor permits.
Business License, Permits, Etc.
To apply for a business license or a permit, please drop by our office located at the Municipal Building at 15595 Rankin Avenue.
Please click on the link below to access the Business License Form. Print form and complete application and bring it by the office at 15595 Rankin Avenue. This process will save you time.
Should you need assistance, please contact the Taxpayers and Vehicle Services Division by calling our statewide numbers: 1-800-342-1003 or (615) 253-0600
Tennessee Department of Revenue, Andrew Jackson State Office Building, 500
BOARD OF MAYOR AND COMMISSIONERS
Public hearing on Ordinance # 290
The Board of Mayor and City Commissioners will meet in regular session on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The meeting will begin 6:00 PM (CST) in the Commission Room of the George L. Wagner Municipal Building located at 15595 Rankin Avenue, Dunlap, Tennessee
Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
1. Meeting Called to Order by Mayor Huth
2. Approve agenda
3. Resolutions/Ordinances/discussions a. Second reading on Ordinance no. 293 to update commercial site plans in the City of Dunlap b. Third and final reading on Ordinance # 290 to allow residential uses as secondary use in C-1 c. Resolution # 2023-1 on allocating ARPA grant funds
4. Police Department Report 5. Fire Department Report
6. Gas Department Report a. Adjustment on account 53-003890-00 b. Adjustment on account 57-006095-01
7. Water, Wastewater, and Street Department Report
8. Financial Report
9. Approve Department Reports
10. Adjourn meeting
January 19th, 2023
Industrial Development Board
Sequatchie County/Dunlap Chamber of Commerce Building
15463 Rankin Avenue., Dunlap, TN